![]() |
![]() |
Olivia Palermo was seen posing for photographers as she arrived at the Dior show at ParisFashion Week on September 28, keeping her look feminine and fun in shades of navy and black. For her ensemble, Olivia donned an adorable black mini dress (for two options with similar silhouettes, try either Free People's Flirt For You Dress in Black or Shin Choi's Tammy Dress in Black) under a navy coat with black leather accents (for another super cute little jacket, check out Free People's Vegan Leather Jacket in Black), and then added on a navy fur handbag and a classic pair of black pointed toe pumps. A cherry red manicure and a silver cuff (like Jessica Elliot's Open Clover Cuff in Sterling Silver) completed OP's look. Is this one of your favourites on the stunning socialite, everyone? Olivia recently chatted with Page Six about her previous time on a reality show - remember when she was on "The City"? - saying: "I think from the beginning of my career, being in television, that was completely — it was just ridiculous, it was not me at all. It was a learning experience. That’s how I always put it. I’m very happy in the career I’m in now, and that’s the end of the matter." I guess there you have it!
olivia been loving green jacket for a long time i even made a post about her affection for this items a while ago. she like this back look to go to the gym to do some errand, or to go for a relaxing walk in the city with her boy friend.



No comments:
Post a Comment